just an odd thought..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to me, rat rodding is about taking something that was not worth anything, or discarded even, and putting the time, vision, and work into making it something pleasing and useful. with some help of ppl who cared over the years, some work on my part, and the vision of the divine, i am now the useful and pleasing father/son/brother/employee/freind that i was not for many years due to many bad decisions and denial.

come to think of it.......I'M A RAT ROD!!! ill spare y'all the before/after pictures!!

fast eddie outty

cool, glad to hear things are "looking good" for you. Everybody has problems in there life that they nead to overcome.Like you said a person has got to see their problems before they can work on them. I know the world would be a better place if everybody stood back took an evaluation of themselves, and changed just one thing.

If you have time Id like to see some pictures of a few of your bikes.

i have pics of some of my bikes on my myspace page, a link to it is in my signature below. some photos of some of my streetluge builds are there too. its just in the past year that i got interested in modifiying bikes that i could pedal around. i did lowriders but nowadays im not really that interested in bikes that arent practical to ride. im gettin better at modifying bikes so hopefully in 08 ill have a few "show-er off-ers" to post here.
fast eddie outty

HE....can change anyone. It's good to hear that your life has been turned around! Good people, good deeds and good decisions help. Don't WAIT for the "show er off er"! There ALL "show er off ers". There are a lot of GOOD people here, and you made a GOOD decision to be one of them!

Back