Just another new guy from Iowa.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just another new guy out of Des Moines, Iowa. I have gotten bit by the rat bike bug pretty hard recently. Only been into the bike thing a real short time but as of now have 7 complete bikes in the collection. Here is the 1st one I built for my wife, a 57-62 Evans-Colson.
l_2f9fca8d769b48e98f7a3eb662426bd4.jpg

Well it sounds like you just needed to be here all along. Looks like you're already doing the same thing as the rest of us- just messing around with anything on 2 wheels!

You'll find this a great community and easily one of the best, friendliest enthusiast sites on the web. The way the forum is set up makes it easy to be a part of, and hard to upset the apple cart, if you know what I mean- a rare balance in the Internet world.

Look forward to seeing some of your builds. Around here we love pictures, so get that Photobucket account filled up, and lets see what you've been up to.

If you're like the rest of us guys (and girls, not leaving anyone out) you'll get 10 new ideas every day from reading the build threads and the classified sections... it's not good for your free time but it'll sure keep you out of trouble.

Sounds also like your wife is a big supporter of your habits, that's good, we need all the support we can get. :) Mine is too. Anything I sell needs to go through her. Acquisitions are open though... you can tell where this leads.

Welcome aboard!
--Rob

Heres afew of my other bikes.

Girls Western Flyer
l_69a0a01dc56042bfbc60b54c5bce9caa.jpg

Wester Flyer Project
l_51435020092b493889dcf78b97a29ab7.jpg

24" Schwinn "Symco Cruiser"
l_69684fa290eb455ea1ea8a1a903c8cab.jpg

A shot of Super Dave's Checker on our last haul 6 bikes on a single rack!
l_284c8fd6e8ff4b89b0a6dfe2fb30a34b.jpg

Latest posts

Back