Just hanging around!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
More spy pics downloaded "For Your Eyes Only".
DSCF3084.jpg

DSCF3085.jpg

DSCF3086.jpg

DSCF3087.jpg

DSCF3088.jpg

I love the colson.One of these days i'll finish by 49 Colson flyer.

thats a colliegate and a racer his/hers pair. i see em all the time. thats my LBS right there. and that red and cream bike tourtures me everytime i look at it. it just says "get a skiptoooooooth..." but wow i never thought id see pics of that shop on here. :D :D

ive been in the shop when a couple of people asked how much it was, said they were really interested.. heard the price, like $350 or something like that, they kinda chuckled and said they'd think about it.. never saw them at the shop again.. lol

Stretch, you from around here? I live out in Holly but Eric and I have become pretty good friends over the last couple of years. He's a very talented guy and loves all types of bikes. He had my old rat bike chained to his fence on the side of the building for awhile until somebody stole it. If you saw it you know why I can't understand that someone stole it. :lol:
We do the Clawson parade ride with Eric every year on the 4th of July. Have you ever ridden in it? Have I met you and don't remember?

i live in clawson myself. yeah eric is pretty cool. i saw that thing all the time till once i rode up there, and it was gone! o didnt know what happened to it. thats a bummer :( . looks like you had a lot of time into that bike. and yeah i rode with him last year(2008). i rode a gold bike with apehangers, black wheels, and whitewalls. oh and some fuzzy dice! 8) what did you ride?

I had the big black bike that was made from exercise equipment with a big chrome seat. My wife had the burgundy girls bike with the 26" in front and running a 16" in the back. The wheels and handlebars were hot pink and it had a big leopard skin seat. I haven't had the time to look but Gigs (my wife) thinks we've got a picture of you and your bike. We're you with the StingRay group?

for the most part yeah. i saw her bike and im pretty sure i saw yours. was yours made with the square tubing and red tuning forks on the end of your forks and stuff?

Latest posts

Back