Keep your eyes on the curb....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and your hand upon the wheel. da dadila da da da...

Morning drive last week :
stand.jpg

Not even the bike...the STAND....how handy is that ?....no bolts, no screws, friction fits together....still in the new box out at the curb. I know it's a 2 bike storage stand... the top post was missing, but that's fine wit' me.... breaks down into 3 pieces in a minute and it's up on the shelf in the shed out of the way

Nothing wrong with finding an '85 Univega frame down by the Roadhouse either...not too shabby. I think that might make a good Muscle Bike....whaaaaa? you crazy man ! ;)

Yesterdays Morning Ride:
Huffy Cranny
+ One of my favorite 4 letter words.....:wink1:

Cranbrook9_2016.jpg

This ones already fixed up, re-greased polished...ready to go. One cracked dry bottom bearing...replaced. Front wheel , busted spoke and a bit Pringled..better now..trued up nice and straight....although I did have to use the Bikeman4U stomp on it method just a wee bit. :bigsmile:

franco

And here it is, all prettied up and ready to roll...built a little rack for the back too....Just put it up on CList....now just sit back and wait for the crazies to start texting. :bigsmile:

I bought a tub of red bearing grease I use now....it's thicker than the general grease I was using...noticeable difference in the smoothness.
:happy:

BliCrammu1.jpg

Latest posts

Back