Klunkher- orbo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manual pump garden sprayer full of hot water will clean off the white stuff, along with any road salt you may have picked up
0593930_1.jpeg

Congrats!

F821FA44-51DD-41A1-9579-9D692425A65E.jpeg
Changed to the stock fork because the headset kept coming loose on the cheap shock fork because there was no room for the washer.
4D77292C-F97D-4A74-92E3-084D67DD7059.jpeg
it’s became a popular bike because I let my kids friends etc ride it. My son broke the chain on his Schwinn again so today he’s riding it. It will be ridden a lot while I track down some more skiptooth chain

Ya Girls bike frame, the head tube is a 1" taller then boys. You cn cut them down some or find a girls fork..........Curt

Ya Girls bike frame, the head tube is a 1" taller then boys. You cn cut them down some or find a girls fork..........Curt
Shock fork came off a girls bike lol. Lengths are all over the place and this woman’s bike is much shorter headtube then all my others

I had a fork with not enough threads and used the stem lowered all the way down to hold it in place. No washer, just cone nut and cap nut.

Latest posts

Back