Knuckleduster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The frame is something I picked up on Craigslist a while back, the forks are from a Scwhinn Spoiler and the wheelset is from a Nirve V3. Everything for the bike, minus the handlebars, came from somewhere in my garage. The finished bike came out at 8 feet 2 1/2 inches. Rides very well. The LED tail and headlights work really well. Really fun bike overall.

Knucklefinished.jpg

Knucklefinished2.jpg

Knucklefinished7.jpg

Knucklefinished8.jpg

Knucklefinished6.jpg

Knucklefinished3.jpg

Knucklefinished4.jpg

Knucklefinished5.jpg

Knucklefinished9.jpg

Knucklefinished10.jpg

Knucklefinished11.jpg

Knucklefinished12.jpg

Knucklefinished1.jpg

Great Job, That is BAD AS XXXX! I love some big choppers. I had to get another good look at it tonight. It's proprtioned really well and just looks mean even when its leaned up against the house. You really pieced together a cool bike, Right On!

Awesome build, very clean work too. I especially like the little details like the seat post/ fender area. The upside down clubman bars suit this bike well.

Really nice!! Love the stance of the bike! Everything just works together great on this bike! Love the frame too. Do you know if it was custom? Really, really nice bike!!! :D

Latest posts

Back