Kool and Different But What is IT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Was out at the local swap meet today and seen this kool little kids cruiser and asked the seller (Friend) for info but didn't have a clue what it was or what year it is.. Hope to find help here to ID it.. I didn't buy it but I do know the seller..

It looks home made from 2 tricycles. The front half looks newer, with a plastic fender, and the rear has a metal fender with an older looking brace. The cowboy tank looks like part of a convertible bike. It's a cool little bike.

I guess the only way to see if it's home made would to check for welds under the plastic frame cover but I really doubt that it's home made.. Like "ceebee" said.. it looks like a "beginners bike" and plus I never seen a basket that small either.. Some bike company had to make it.. Another mystery bike to add to the board..

I enjoy digging through the internet trying to get info on bikes. I'll see if I can find something on this. It looks like it was sprayed red over the nameplate, maybe the paint will rub off showing the brand. That'll be a big help tracking it down.

I enjoy digging through the internet trying to get info on bikes. I'll see if I can find something on this. It looks like it was sprayed red over the nameplate, maybe the paint will rub off showing the brand. That'll be a big help tracking it down.
I would have tried cleaning it but it's not my bike.. when I seen it I had to take a picture of it and share it here and try to figure what it was or is.. First time seen a bike like this one..

Thanks "cman"..
Those bikes look really close to the one I posted..
Thanks for the info..

Latest posts

Back