Kool Kats BC,Pittsburgh,Pa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KK.jpg
037.jpg

Yes you can Wildrice,send Dogdart a pm and he will tell you how to join our facebook page,if you also want any t-shirts pm me

I wore my "honorary" Kool Kats shirt on my Fugsley / Sand Rover ride with yoots the other day here in Savannah.
DSCN1704_zpsac5a72bb.jpg

bump. Man, its been a quiet year, Ive been busy buiding a bike storage shed. Still no power ran to it. WE need to do a big weekend day ride. Any input?

Hey all. I just signed up for the board. From a few days of lurking I'm pretty sure that it was Floyd and Voyager Al that I met at the swap meet last weekend. Hi.
UGG is my road name. If you met my birth name then feel free to use either one. I'm not picky.
I'm not planning on spending too much time on this board, but I wanted to get in touch and say that I really want to ride with yall. I got a hold of the welding tools I needed yesterday, so my chopper is almost finished. I'm so freakin excited for this bike. Just a couple more days of painting, then a day of assemble and she can roll.
So yeah, keep in touch and lets ride. I'm not on Facebook but I checks my email every day and I think I gave Floyd my phone number too.
---UGG

Latest posts

Back