Kustom Kruiser fat bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Fat rims and Tires, clip-on handle bars, 203 mm hydraulic disc brake, inverted fork, nexus 4 speed hub, 3 piece cranks, need to make some final adjustments. let me know what you think

What fork is that? DH mtn bike? What is the width of front rim/tire?
I bought the fork off of bike buyers. its a rigid fork with 1 1/4 steel tubing cut and used as sleeves. I had a friend that works at a helicopter repair station paint it matte black. same paint used on propellers. 80mm wide choppersus rim and felt thick brick tire 24x3

Crap...I'm trying to find Triple clamp brackets that are wide enough to allow 4" tire plus disk brake mount...Looks like I'm going to have to have some milled....

new carbon fiber handlebars, odi ruffian grips, mtb stem, 24x2.4 holly roller tires, odyssey brake levers, avid bb7 mechanical disc brake, bmx saddle, and box seat post clamp.
I got the handle bars and stem for about 30 dollars on ebay. The spok light set fits perfectly under the stem and saddle for a stealthy look.

Last edited:

new carbon fiber handlebars, odi ruffian grips, mtb stem, 24x2.4 holly roller tires, odyssey brake levers, avid bb7 mechanical disc brake, bmx saddle, and box seat post clamp.
I got the handle bars and stem for about 30 dollars on ebay. The spok light set fits perfectly under the stem and saddle for a stealthy look.
Mean looking ride!

Luke.

I do like the wide bars better.
I have used motorcycle bars to get that same look.
Just have to use a 7/8" stem or 2 m/c bar clamps.

I do like the wide bars better.
I have used motorcycle bars to get that same look.
Just have to use a 7/8" stem or 2 m/c bar clamps.
The first pictures have mc clip on handle bars. They are squirly and uncomfortable to ride with. The new carbon fiber ones are 720 mm with a 31.8mm center section and a little rise and the handling is so much better than the last ones. Down hill bars are usually 800mm wide and has about the same length and price as mc bars

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back