KustomBicycle.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I'm Carlo, director of KustomBicycle.com, brand new italian website-web magazine for kustom bicycles.
We found this great forum/website, and we like to present ourself here.
In Italy, kustom bicycles scene is at its starting, so we have to search worldwibe material to publish.
So, if you have some interesting projects, you can contact us art [email protected], sending your photos and stories.

PS: sorry for my bad english... :)

Cheers
Carlo

M.Martian said:
There's quite a few really nice bikes here. Check out La Cochina. A very cool custom chopper style bike with some really nice pinstriping.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23425&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=la+cochina

The build off's would also make for a good article. Get the whole process the bikes from inception to voting.

Oh yeah, thank you, it's a very interesting bike...
I'll write to Greg! ;-)

welcome as well. i love the euro style with the basman frames and huge wide tires. here state side we sorta use what we can to build our bikes. greg who built la cochina is the vp of the Pedal Grinders b.c. i know this because i am the president. he put so much work into that bike when you realize what he started with. oh and ps i pinstriped it :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back