la bici matada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Uncle I bet that´s the rim he uses just for builds...
I´m sorry, I think I goofed, what I meant is that I like that type of tire, those aren´t available around here and I really like how they look.
I believe the most radical tires we have around are the white wall ones, I recently bought the LAST pair of all white 26, C.C.C. Cheap Chinese Cra p invading us totally :x :cry:

Sensor, I like what you´re up to, keep on it! :wink:

not dropping out but the cash i has slated for this went to some other stuff(you know...tubing roller,steel for a dolly for the car body,and some for a bike jig).....so well see if i can scrape up enough to get some tubing,spokes,hub,and tube in time.....
im about ready to start standing outside of the shops around here and undercutting them so i can get some side work :roll:
and on that note....
anyone need some bodywork or custom work done on their car or bikes? im a.s.e. and icar certified

You got some great looking stuff for La BicI Matada.

To bad we can't get the time limit extended. Money is not the enemy for me as much as time. Seems like we get a short time to do very custom and creative work compared to the last build off. Not saying bad about any of it............it's getting harder to put time in on the building when the holidays come. This nut has a few more squirrels to stash for the winter.

GL

Tempus fugit...
Too Bad!
Sensor, Graylock, you guys are building great projects, I would hate not seeing them finish. I´m having both problems you mentioned and every time it seems I getting out of them something strikes :x
On the other hand, I don't have the weather problem, or at least I wont have it in the next weeks, down here summer is coming, hopefully fast, so if I can´t make it to death line at least I´ll try to get the bike ready for family vacations.
As I see it we still have a month to go, let´s have positive minds and see the bikes done by then...
Sensor please, dont kill la bici matada yet!!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back