>>>LACKLUSTER<<< Done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<< Custom BO-07 extended rockers.

I haven't had time to check on this build in a while :shock: :shock: I'm blown away 8) 8)

Wow!!!!
What a great pair of bike!!!

bike2112 said:
Nothing lacking in that paint job. One of the best so far by a mile. Nice touch on the BO 07 marks on the dropouts.
Circa Cycles said:
I haven't had time to check on this build in a while :shock: :shock: I'm blown away 8) 8)
Those are big compliments. Thank you guys! I think its fitting for every bike built in this build off to represent when & where it was built. When people ask what the BO-07 means, you can start a good convo and maybe even light the fire under them to be involved next year.

kingfish254 said:
Wow!!!!
What a great pair of bike!!!
There's nothing like riding with family on bikes I've built. Its so dang satisfying! As we ride I'm always staring at his bike cus it just looks so cool going down the road!

Lookin' great!!...........I reckon the ride height is just right and suits the integrity of the build perfectly........you can't have a fixed fender with suspension without a gap.

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<<

mmmmm now that's sweet,you have my attention...

Critter1 said:
My inspiration is coming from the 24" Firestone I built for my son. I just love it, and I can never get enough of it. I always told my boy that one day I'd build its bigger brother so we can cruise the sidewalks together. If all goes well.. LACKLUSTER may just look like this:
4e8396e0.jpg

bean said:
Lookin' great!!...........I reckon the ride height is just right and suits the integrity of the build perfectly........you can't have a fixed fender with suspension without a gap.
I agree.. I just want to dial in that gap a wee bit then she'll be right, mate! :wink:

>>>LACKLUSTER<<< Custom BO-07 extended rockers.

Thanks for the great comments! Not much left to do. Although I have a couple more little details to handle before the final pics are taken.

Brrrrrr half way down page two is a cold, lonely, dark and decollate place. I don't even want to know what page three is like. I took a peek and saw tumbleweeds blowing through there...

Hint:
aefda858.jpg

From KFs thread a month ago:
kingfish254 said:
Critter1 said:
I want your tires...

Stand by, Hmmm, I have an idea. You'll know when it shows up in my build.. :wink:

Let me know when you post it. Glad my tire selection or build inspired an idea!!

I seriously need to keep my mouth shut. That's at least 4 ideas that people said I helped with in the past week. :p

I have been thinking about removing the "Hank" lettering from my tires and doing my own Flex-Liner 7 lettering instead. I'll wait and see how yours comes out. Yeah, that was my plan all along, to plant seeds all over BO7 and let everyone do some R&D for me to steal later. 8) :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
I seriously need to keep my mouth shut. That's at least 4 ideas that people said I helped with in the past week. :p

I have been thinking about removing the "Hank" lettering from my tires and doing my own Flex-Liner 7 lettering instead. I'll wait and see how yours comes out. Yeah, that was my plan all along, to plant seeds all over BO7 and let everyone do some R&D for me to steal later. 8) :mrgreen:
HAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

Well played sir, well played!

Looking sharp. The HD tires on Fugsley had a raised outline. I sprayed some of my paint into the can top and used an artist brush to drop the paint in. Of course the tire was laying on it's side to do this.

WP_000958.jpg

Critter1 said:
One Jerald down, three to go... then comes the red. I'll go back and do some touch ups once it dries.

35297e2b.jpg

No doubt these babies are gonna look sweet. I can't wait to see the red. I guess I am going to have to get some Jerald's to add to my cool tire stockpile.

Latest posts

Back