Laconia NH Motorcycle Week "Pedal in" JUNE 15th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Laconia NH Motorcycle Week "Pedal in" JUNE 15th

I wish I could. I really wanted to do this ride. Too much on the honey do list :-(

Like Joe, it's been 12 years since I've been to bike week.

Re: Laconia NH Motorcycle Week "Pedal in" JUNE 15th

Is anyone going with you? This is such a good idea for a ride. Wish I was there.

Re: Laconia NH Motorcycle Week

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Is anyone going with you? This is such a good idea for a ride. Wish I was there.
+1! This is a good idea indeed!

Walker said:
looks like it's just me, myself and I... and thousands of motorcyclists.

I'll take some photos of course
8) It was a perfect day for riding - but I was stuck indoors all day. :|

It was definitely a great day for riding. I set out around 2:30 from the parking lot at Lowes in Gilford, traffic was slow for half of weirs blvd and stop and go for the rest. Just like last year I just rode right up the bike lane/ shoulder. Arriving at the weirs looked like this. That's the Mount Washington cruise ship in the background.

It's one way bike traffic only and pedestrian on the other side. I just cruised on through. Had 3 or 4 guys stop me to ask about my bike. heard lots of compliments along the way. This is the view from the opposite end

it was tough to ride with the ped traffic and take photos but basically there were 1000's of these

Nice paint on this hard tail pan head

This is one of the large vendor spaces up at Funspot, I didn't go in. I was on a mission to ride up to my friends shop, Acme Choppers. 5.8 miles from my start and over some big hills.

Here's a couple of shots of their work

Next year, no excuses

Love those old school Triumph bobbers! 8) My first bike is going to be my Dad's 2007 Bonnie...only one more year until I hit the road!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back