Lady Luck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! Everybody's commenting on your photography..........THAT bike can't take a bad pic!

Thanks a lot guys! it's nice to see you like the bike, seeing good comments makes all the time spent working on it worthwhile.

Right now it's not like the pics anymore, it's disassembled and carefully packed with foam inside a bike box, ready to be sent to AZ... I'm leaving in 2 weeks :mrgreen: still have a lot to do! good thing that now that I'm cleaning and packing everything I found out that I already have the pedals, headlight and seat for my next project!

Suuuwwweeet!

roadmaster said:
definatly sweet! those white tires work very well with the rustic look. i tried a build with the bars fliped like that, but my knees kept hitting the ends. well done!

I know what you mean. On mine 95% of the riding is OK, only if I want to take the tightest turn I do it knee out road racer style to turn the handlebar all the way.

again, this bike so far is my fav. very simple, nice job. this is the cat's meow.

Outlaw :)

i actually have a lot of fun doing the leg out turns on my boardtrackers.

Latest posts

Back