Lambretta Tv200 scooter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
very cool, my mom is taking her motorcycle safety class this summer (she's 65). Finally she got tired of sitting in the back seat.., I keep telling her to get a scooter, one of those would be sweet!

I'm hoping to give her a lesson or two on my Yamaha TW200 which has a low standover height, fairly light weight and is easy riding. Tthe school has one of these to learn on, all the rest are Honda Rebel's.

I keep telling her to get a scooter but she is convinced she needs a motorcycle. I dont know if it's the look of scooters, the "image" of them or what. I owned a Honda Elite 250 a while back and that thing was a blast, low maintenence and over 100mpg.

Good luck with your sale though!

My daughter has a 2003 Honda Metro. That thing has went around the odometer 4 times and still runs like new on the original motor. She has a car now but doesn't want to get rid of it. I'm real happy about that because I take it out once and a while. :)

Latest posts

Back