L'Angelo di Ferro Finito Now with a Speed Run Video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see a ride video!
Congratulations on building such an awesome bike, I can't imagine the hours that you logged in!:eek:
Thanks, I can't take full credit, My friend Brooks who can be seen in that last photo I posted was sympathetic to my cause and logged about 35 hours over the past two weeks. He's got mad skills and I'd give him a task and when it was done I found myself wondering if it came out better than if I had done it myself. I think if I do this next year I'm just going to put a lazy boy recliner in the shop and offer periodic instructions to him while he does all the work.

Last edited:
Thanks, I can't take full credit, My friend Brooks who can be seen in that last photo I posted was sympathetic to my cause and logged about 35 hours over the past two weeks. He's got mad skills and I'd give him a task and when it was done I found myself wondering if it came out better than if I had done it myself.
It's good to have skilled friends!

Here's a few more pics.
20170807_195717.jpg
20170807_200004.jpg
20170807_200512.jpg
20170807_201159.jpg
P1060321.JPG
P1060330.JPG
P1060340.JPG
P1060345.JPG
P1060348.JPG
P1060374.JPG

This is so WILD. How did I not see this until now???? The lines flow perfectly. Nothing seems out of place at all!! Well done!!

homina homina homina homina homina :43:

Thanks, I can't take full credit, My friend Brooks who can be seen in that last photo I posted was sympathetic to my cause and logged about 35 hours over the past two weeks. He's got mad skills and I'd give him a task and when it was done I found myself wondering if it came out better than if I had done it myself. I think if I do this next year I'm just going to put a lazy boy recliner in the shop and offer periodic instructions to him while he does all the work.

Man, we all need to get friends like that!!! We could crowd-source builds like the old auction bikes that were done here.
Thanks for treating us to more photos. This is an amazing build.

Man, we all need to get friends like that!!! We could crowd-source builds like the old auction bikes that were done here.
Thanks for treating us to more photos. This is an amazing build.
It was like having a strong tailwind at the end, and I really needed it because I was reaching my physical limitations.

Total freaking awesome to the point of chill bumps ... You out did you self & all of us too . There are some really nice bikes this year but this thing is over the top when it comes to one of a kind creative , custom, Rolling Art , WOW [emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely astonishing,! Captain Nemo would be proud. Its like he would ride this coming off the Nautilus, after traveling 20,000 leagues under the sea. Bravo !

Gearing...?:grin:

Man, that is rough for such a smooth looking ride.

What in the heck is that noise??

Don't worrie bout the negative competition.
Looks fantastic.., ther will always be bugs to work out .

Latest posts

Back