Larz Anderson - Brookline, Mass. Sat Aug 20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Who all will be representing at this big show??? With the demise of the MuscleBike Museum show this time of the year this will be the one to go to. I will be there and I know Danimal and a few others from the Live Free or Die state will be there and representing RI will be Bri-in-RI. Anyone else planning to be there?? Weather looks great!

joe

ugh, wish I had known about this earlier. I'm committed to doing a bicycle ride already (climbing Mt Greylock from the North Adams side - woot)

I will be a no show cause I spent my $$$ at cyclesUS.com with today's 1 day sale!
And after drivin all week on the job I'm bushed.And I plan on a local Achey Bones bike ride in CT :lol: .
And I got bike projects up the whazoo that I need to work on. So ,no, but have a good time all.....Stevil

yeshoney said:
Who all will be representing at this big show??? With the demise of the MuscleBike Museum show this time of the year this will be the one to go to. I will be there and I know Danimal and a few others from the Live Free or Die state will be there and representing RI will be Bri-in-RI. Anyone else planning to be there?? Weather looks great!

joe

Im pretty sure Im the only guy on here and at all the New England swaps representing Rhode Island :cry:
See ya in the AM Joe!

Latest posts

Back