Lazy Rodent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4828592713_a3d6ea0c47.jpg

4829203610_67fe4d8ddb.jpg

4829203360_68117cd49b.jpg

4829203514_84fa4d1ae1.jpg

hey with a name like Lazy Rodent you didnt expect much hype did ya>?

I sure have been having fun on her though.... A much better ride than the Hammer...(the Madd Hammer weighed 76lbs.... not much of a rider)

bike looks really amazing larry! :mrgreen: love the way the rust and patinas work together! i really dig this kind of a build! 8)

Hi Larry, It would find it hard to follow your anvil banging award winning Madd Hammer and be kinda wiped out from that awesome build. It's fun to just build a nice casual cruiser for youself that rides and gets the looks like the Rodent will. I read in someones build thread that they can't stand rust. I'm exactly the opposite and treasure the fine natural patina you've decided to preserve on Lazy Rodent. Once again a fine build. Side note in case you may have noticed the similar use of suspension technique, Madd Hammer inspired me to build Undertaker with the leaf springs. So props to you and thanks for the great ideas.

Thanks guys... the Rodent has been a fun ride. I am really glad I got it put together and had the chance to sport it around the hood!

Man there are some super cool bikes in the build off this year... You guys really stepped up your game! Great to see so many workin hard!

Latest posts

Back