Lester Mag axle HELP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’m in dyer need of any info or be pointed in the right direction as to where I can find vintage LESTER front axle kit . No luck on eBay or I’m looking in the wrong place ??? . Any help or in sight would be greatly appreciated .
E727A35F-7F93-4E32-A734-E80F679F2A6F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hub???
Or axles, cones and bearings???
On eBay they have standard 3/8 axle replacement kits.

Hub???
Or axles, cones and bearings???
On eBay they have standard 3/8 axle replacement kits.
I apologize , I’m looking for the axle kit , the ones on eBay aren’t correct as for the bearings being too large and grease cover too small . I just returned a kit that was incorrect for the Lester Mag ......

Not 3/16" balls???
I think you need to put a 3/16ths ball in the cup and see if it matches. I don't remember Lester's using ¼" balls and tiny axle, but I am going back to the 90s....
Hit the lbs time!

Not 3/16" balls???
I think you need to put a 3/16ths ball in the cup and see if it matches. I don't remember Lester's using ¼" balls and tiny axle, but I am going back to the 90s....
Hit the lbs time!
I have read somewhere about that same size out of a certain free wheel hun would work as well as the cones ........ I’m still reading dated posts so maybe I will run across something as well ........ I don’t have any of the front axle parts to compare is the hard part

Latest posts

Back