let em roll 8/8/09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
so since karfer never posted it and never wrote me back about it anyone riding this weekend?
i know mikes is opening that day(im going to that for sure)....heck maybe ill just roll around by myself :lol:

i was thinking about going there too rather than doing a ride. sounds like it will be fun hot rods, rat bikes, ummm stuff should be fun. mike if u see this what time can we start rolling in?

posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=18749
rather than doing the ride we will do something different this time around. we will be going over to mike
s grand opening of his new shop. now then do we want to ride over there or just meet there? i think it would be fun to ride over and i know where it is.

karfer67 said:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=18749
rather than doing the ride we will do something different this time around. we will be going over to mike
s grand opening of his new shop. now then do we want to ride over there or just meet there? i think it would be fun to ride over and i know where it is.
IT looks like we will meet there.My Daughter wants to show off Her Bike.Shes not ready to go on the 2nd sat. ride.So this will be a cool event for Her to start with. 8)

karfer67 said:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=18749

I'll ride with ya Adam!

Hey Adam- I pretty much planned the grand opening as a day event so that it wouldn't interfere with the let 'em roll ride......but I'll be hanging around the shop for as long as people want to hang out.....It's up to you guys if you want to stop by before during or instead of the ride.....

did anyone take any pics from the ride? lol i forgot my camera but u all saw how well the hooligan rolls. i sorta had a few early and forgot the camera at the shop oops :oops:

Latest posts

Back