let me see your chopper bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! Is the extension simply added on to the bolt that holds the Fleetwing's stay? Brilliant idea!

Thanks, yea. Basically. Drilled holes in the chainstays of the add-on bit, then just bolt into the dropouts of the main frame. Kinda ghetto/oldschool but people seem to like it. Plus it was an excuse to use up parts I just had laying around.

Thanks guys, i did a little more to it yesterday. I got these rear steps for a Schwinn roadster tricycle and i boxed in the rear end. I also moved the seat back some by putting another seat post on the front of the seat pan. Gives me a little more room to ride. Sulley

002-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg
Can you maybe show some more pictures about how you made it a trike? i want to make an electric trike but cant find much info on how other people make their OCCs trikes

Can you maybe show some more pictures about how you made it a trike? i want to make an electric trike but cant find much info on how other people make their OCCs trikes
That guy hasn’t been around since 2013

Thanks guys, i did a little more to it yesterday. I got these rear steps for a Schwinn roadster tricycle and i boxed in the rear end. I also moved the seat back some by putting another seat post on the front of the seat pan. Gives me a little more room to ride. Sulley

002-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg
Could you maybe show how you made the rear. Im trying to make one of my own but all the kits i see dont have a wide enough stance that im looking for and yours look perfect. Any tips? I dont own a welder or know anyone who could weld one up for me.

Latest posts

Back