Let's see those Kona HumuHumu & Kona A'Ha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Here's the two I have owned a 2012 26" with a 20" aluminum frame/cromo fork. Sold to track down a 29" cromo version.
IMG_4032.JPG

Currently own a 2015 29" 20" frame. Love the ride!
IMG_0011.JPG

Nice, why did you go with the landing gear fork instead of the Kona P2
I wanted it to be more bmx, and less mtb, as that frame is a nod to Cook. Also why I used the Cook cranks.
I had it built for a long time with the p2 while I waited out finding a landing gear.

Yeah man, that's the good stuff. Killer Humu. Would look great with an old P2!
Is that a different paint job on the large A'ha, or did someone remove the stars? Kinda like the cleaner look

Yeah man, that's the good stuff. Killer Humu. Would look great with an old P2!
Is that a different paint job on the large A'ha, or did someone remove the stars? Kinda like the cleaner look
I’d actually love to find a P2 for this one. It’s 1” threaded, and they are tough to track down. One is on eBay, but the steerer is too short. I have a ton of forks, but being it’s a ‘94, I’d like to go with something that would have been available around that time.
And yup! The stars are just decals. Previous owner removed them. It’s much more subtle, I dig it.

Here's my 1994 Humu, I love this bike! I've had/built many klunkers/cruisers over the years but this is my keeper. I would also like a star and bars, Ti or '98 with the brake mounts at some point but this will satisfy me til then!
thumbnail_IMG_0303.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0309.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0312.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0319.jpg

Latest posts

Back