Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I thought this would be a fun thread idea. There is a thread on the HAMB of hot rods
( http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/show ... n+front+of )and I liked the idea. Could be landmarks we all know or a local place. Let's have some fun with it...I'll start with an obvious one for me.

My Zephyr in front of Victory Lane front fall 2011.
031-2-1.jpg

mrflagman said:
I wonder how many more racing nuts we have here? :mrgreen:
Definitely one here , I have lot's of pics of bikes at racetracks , but usually out in the field :? you can't really tell , unless you know the place , but this is at Volusia Speedway in the pits
041-2.jpg
or maybe East Bay , I forget :wink:

^^^ I hope there is an elevator. Otherwise I'm guessing that was alot of steps to carry your bike up. 8) :mrgreen:

mrflagman said:
^^^ I hope there is an elevator. Otherwise I'm guessing that was alot of steps to carry your bike up. 8) :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: that would've killed me..lol.. Dodger Stadium is built in to a hillside so every level is at ground level..I couldnt imagine lugging that thing around 9 stories of steps :)

Here are Slick's, Tony's and my Shelbys with the Golden Gate.
web.jpg

My 1940
web.jpg

We will be doing another SF ride later this year along with many other cities. Find us on Facebook under Rolling Relics

Great idea for a thread.

As many places as we've been with our bikes I really don't have any photos in front of major recognizable landmarks.

Here's the Astoria–Megler Bridge crossing the Columbia river between Oregon and Washington.

IMG_8692.JPG

On the Bonneville salt flats.

IMG_8828.JPG

Great stuff guys!!! It doesn't have to be a recognizable landmark for us. Heck make it something in your hometown, vacation pics...use your imagination 8) :idea:

Latest posts

Back