LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine chillin.

IMG_2034800.jpg

IMG_2037320.jpg

IMG_20351024.jpg

Here is my '45. She isn't flashy with a lot of bells and whistles, but she is a super nice and clean bike. The paint is awesome. Even has the black war time hubs.

elgin1.jpg

elgin5.jpg

elgin6.jpg

elgin7.jpg

Here you be, picked these both up at same spot, physically were just standing in a yard in auburn washington as part of a junk motive, made contact and got em both for 150 duckets, 2 more were left that i couldnt buy, a cresent and a pennent.
utf-8BSU1HMDA3NTAtMjAxMTA0MjQtMTAwOC5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NTMtMjAxMTA0MjQtMTAwOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NTUtMjAxMTA0MjQtMTAwOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NDgtMjAxMTA0MjQtMTAwNy5qcGc.jpg

some very nice Elgins bike. I just picked up a Elgin Twinbar frame,seat mount, kickstand, does any one have any parts they would like to sell for a twinbar, I really need the left side crank cover tin so I can get some paint on the frame, but I do need all the other parts also .here's a pic. of my frame and the parts I don't have. thanks and again you all have some very nice Elgins
100_2199.jpg

Picked up this baddy a few weeks ago. Not sure of the year because I've been too busy tinkering with it to bother trying to find info on it haha.

Elgin by BikeSnot1, on Flickr

Elgin2 by BikeSnot1, on Flickr

This is where I'm at with it so far. Still needs a chain and the front fork is pretty out of whack (which isn't noticeable in the pics). I'm thinking of snagging a repro Monark dual springer fork for it in a few weeks.

2013-02-05_00-39-05_205 by BikeSnot1, on Flickr

2013-02-06_23-36-48_555 by BikeSnot1, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back