Little Boy Blue- A few new pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Kijiji ad popped up last night and was only a mile from home, what could I do?
I picked the little guy up this morning.:grin:
The bike was family owned since new and underwent the traditional repaint back in the day.
Everything moves freely and aside from lube and tubes is in pretty good shape. The ornament will find a new home on a bike that I can actually ride.
I'd sure appreciate a little I.D help maybe reference pics? I'm not sure what the plans are for it yet.
It has ND Hubs, 1/2", dog leg crank, 20" Continental Tires. Thanks
-----------------------------UPDATED PICS AND BUILD IDEAS---------------------------------------------
I replaced the tubes and messed around a little bit. For now it is a fenderless little board tracker.
The paint under the house paint doesn't look worth saving, so when the weather warms up a bit I'll probably get it down to bare metal and then take it from there. It should look pretty nice in bare metal. I also found a previous owners name etched into the paint under the bottom bracket.
marchfinds14006_zps423deba8.jpg~320x480
marchfinds14007_zps297482ec.jpg~320x480
marchfinds14005_zpsa7013f95.jpg~320x480
BikesMarch814001_zps0f9d5cfa.jpg~320x480
BikesMarch814004_zps276c0b02.jpg~320x480

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic and suggestion Clancy, I was having trouble placing that chainring.
I have a few projects on the go now but will get under that house paint when I get a chance. It looks to be Wine, Gold and White under there.
Too bad I still don't have that frame style in a 26'er but it could be cool mini me style build when I find one.

Latest posts

Back