Loaded Longboard Grip Tape Design I did

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Took an image from google, created a template, traced all the pieces onto the grip tape (twice), cut them out 2x, Mounted the template and insert pices to stick on (Deux Times) and then cut and added a few random pieces to the middle to accent it.

DervishDeck1.jpg

DervishDeck2.jpg

Gerry,

I used a pair of scissors ~ but only after i ran around the house with them, pointy side up of course!

Key is to trace the image on the backing side and cut with the backing side facing up. Using really sharp fabric scissors helps too.

joe

xddorox said:
Dude that is very cool looking. What did you use to cut your pieces? I've been thinking about getting a longboard. I have the trucks and wheels already.

yeshoney said:
Gerry,

I used a pair of scissors ~ but only after i ran around the house with them, pointy side up of course!

Key is to trace the image on the backing side and cut with the backing side facing up. Using really sharp fabric scissors helps too.

joe

xddorox said:
Dude that is very cool looking. What did you use to cut your pieces? I've been thinking about getting a longboard. I have the trucks and wheels already.
Your wife's best scissors of course. :) I tell her its her way of contributing to my projects when I do it myself. :mrgreen:

But of course! and sneak them back in the drawer before she notices you using them is a bonus!! 8)

joe

xddorox said:
yeshoney said:
Gerry,

joe

xddorox said:
Your wife's best scissors of course. :) I tell her its her way of contributing to my projects when I do it myself. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back