Long an Low "225"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm gettin pretty good at this downloading picture stuff I thought I'd show off the baddest deuce an a quarter rat in the land of nuts and berries. Runnin a 430 big block, 4 bbl, turbo 400 and shorty duels dumpin midspan.
ChopSuey003.jpg
ChopSuey005.jpg
ChopSuey006.jpg

Massive sweet!

Five inches off the top. Hubcaps are stock for 1969 Electra 225 with Five inch bullets from American Pastimes bolted to the centers. The rear has been dropped to the max by removing the coil springs and sitting on the frame snubbers, hard tail old school baby. The front coils were heated and dropped? you guessed it, five inches. Rides like it came out of east LA in the 70's. No interior and no back or side glass just lots of attitude. No bags, no juice. This is the way we did it when I was a kid.

Hey Floyd, Yout "Cat" is awesome. Luv the flames and the black rag top. Please tell me your running a 401 nailhead or a Stage I or II motor with a three pedal setup. Tri Shield power baby.

Kuttnhack said:
Hey Floyd, Yout "Cat" is awesome. Luv the flames and the black rag top. Please tell me your running a 401 nailhead or a Stage I or II motor with a three pedal setup. Tri Shield power baby.

Still got the same 430 thats growing under your hood. It actually ran a 14.92, so why mess with it. Plus i'm $$$$ low. The primer had some sheen in this pic, but its dulled nicely. Three pedals? No. But, I've converted three vehicles to stick in the past, and have been thinking bout doin this one.

Love your Electra. 69-70 Buick big cars are my favorite body style. Yours reeks of coolness!!!!

ButchCo120.jpg
Got a 455 being build for "Chop Suey". Don't even want to do top end with the new motor. Might not live through it ridin hardtail. Here's a couple of more classic tri sheilds. I sold the RoadMaster to a guy planning a total frame off restore. Ouch, lots of $$$ for that project. I'll just stick with my ratted out 56 Special four door sedan. Runnin stock 322 nailhead and Dynaflow. So fun to punch it on the freeway and let her wind out without any tranny shift. Keep Cruizin boyz and grills.

Latest posts

Back