LOOK what I got Part 2!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Went back to that guys house & bought the Road master & the green & cream Columbia on the left of the second pic. Part 3 comes tomorrow.
P7110007.jpg

P7110001-1.jpg

rusty513 said:
Went back to that guys house & bought the Road master & the green & cream Columbia on the left of the second pic. Part 3 comes tomorrow.
P7110007.jpg

P7110001-1.jpg

Wow.... I thought hte other two were cool... how many didja get?

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

rusty513 said:
I wish I was getting them for less than $50. If that was the case I would have bought the hole barn full.

i think the repops were closer to $500 new when they came out a little while back, id give more than $50 for it too :mrgreen:

I am glad to see that we can still get lucky from time to time, just not as often with us southern rat rodders.

Here in Cleveland whenever I go to a single owner resale shop or other potential vintage bike source I've been amazed at how many times I get a "yes" answer to the question "So, do you have any old bikes sitting around in back?" There was even one time, in band camp (just kidding-had to throw in an obscure American Pie reference) that the store didn't have an old bike but the hourly employee behind the counter did.

A lot of owners don't put the bikes out for sale because they think they can't be fixed, or that they're too rusty. My advice would be don't be afraid to ask. I'll guarantee you there's a lot of bikes down south that are available and just not placed on the market.

GodHatesCleveland said:
I am glad to see that we can still get lucky from time to time, just not as often with us southern rat rodders.

Here in Cleveland whenever I go to a single owner resale shop or other potential vintage bike source I've been amazed at how many times I get a "yes" answer to the question "So, do you have any old bikes sitting around in back?" There was even one time, in band camp (just kidding-had to throw in an obscure American Pie reference) that the store didn't have an old bike but the hourly employee behind the counter did.

A lot of owners don't put the bikes out for sale because they think they can't be fixed, or that they're too rusty. My advice would be don't be afraid to ask. I'll guarantee you there's a lot of bikes down south that are available and just not placed on the market.

true dat brotha. thats how i scored my schwinn mag scrambler from 1979 and also how i found about this really secret place filled with awsome bikes and parts under my favorit store.

Latest posts

Back