looking for info

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was buying some bikes and came across this bike. Head badge says Paris. Sticker on the side says the rogue. Cant find any info on this bike. It is a 10 speed and info would be greatly appreciated.
Dave
404134_10152057080675392_141750407_n.jpg

Throwing 'Paris' and 'Rogue' out the window, and going strictly by frame/parts...

I'm no expert, but, I'm guessing 1968 Murray F5 Eliminator. Someone added a roadbike assembly to the front, I'm guessing a 3-piece crank set? Along with the shifter and deraileur to make it a 10-speed. Looks like they put the sissy bar on backwards and in the wrong holes as well. I'm sure they tossed the chain guard to add the 10 extra speeds.

The good news, as I see it, is you could take it back to a more original condition because you've got most the parts, and you can get those chain guards cheap.

1968F5Eliminator2010006.jpg

Cool find!

seems there used to be a dept. store in the south called Parisian's that used the brand name "Paris"

maybe Murray built bikes for them at some point and thats what it is.. :?

yes it looks very similar to that murray. I bought it for $20 off a guy that was pulling bikes from his garage also got a jc higgins and a supercycle from the 70's small banana seat bikes. I'm undecided if i want to keep the bike original or customize it. But definitely gonna get pulled apart, painted and rebuilt over the winter when bicycle season ends here.

Latest posts

Back