Lots of bikes at Hershey

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son and I went to the Hershey swapmeet last week.
Rollfast tandem
2rollfast.jpg

spacewinn.jpg

spaceliner and tandem
foon.jpg

typhoon
1897 2 speed shaft drive Columbia
2speedshaft.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Shelby
There were so many nice bikes, and a lot of neat motorcycles.
indiantrack.jpg

original boardtrackers
Picture274.jpg

Picture235.jpg

rat scooter

You got me lookin, I live next to Hershey Nebraska, I take that its the wrong place? Nebraska's Hershey only has like 150 people in it. Its a small farming comunity.

hershey PA. like the chocolate bar.
we were there saw lots of bikes and other stuff.
bought a zonex phantom model for 15.00

I have been going to the Hershey meet since the 1970's camp right on the field. Brought back many bikes and cycles over the years, this year I just took pics. There are so many things to see, can't cover it in 4 days.
Picture227.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture279.jpg

wheelthing.jpg

Picture269.jpg

This was built in S.Dakota in 1939
39cycle.jpg

sandalscout said:
wheelthing.jpg

I'm not quite sire what I'm looking at, but if it works the way I think it does, OUCH!!! Bloody knuckles!

Aaaah, the good old days when we were allowed to hurt ourselves. A game of lawn darts anybody? :D

your bringing back painful childhood memories!!! hmmmmmmmm....now where did i put those clackers???? *anyone remember those 2 huge glass balls on string that were sold as toys?*

sensor said:
your bringing back painful childhood memories!!! hmmmmmmmm....now where did i put those clackers???? *anyone remember those 2 huge glass balls on string that were sold as toys?*
we have a collection of clackers 5 or 6 sets.
that big monstrosity from s. dakota was a ford 4 cylinder engine/trans made into a motorcycle

And I taught that clackers were a futuristic looking version of a caveman weapon! You should see my kids eyeballs when I tell them about those deadly things that we used to throw at each other while playing with the much more boring plastic current version. :mrgreen:

clackers were a cast plastic.the first ones had the string cast into them,then later they were drilled for a string.they were outlawed/banned like lawn darts cause they were dangerous[fun]
we would throw them at my brother and try to trip him...ahhh good times...

Latest posts

Back