Lowco Liner (aka Sunday Best)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I currently lay my bike in the back of my 1995 Volvo wagon, I decided to add some ‘tank protection’ so the truss rods don’t do too much damage during transport.
Went to the hardware store and picked up some 3/8” ID, 1/2” OD clear plastic tubing.
View attachment 207085View attachment 207086
Also decided to paint the area between the ribs on chainguard, like it was done stock, grabbed a ‘Sharpie’ brand paint pen (oil-based paint, not marker ink). Once it cures, I’ll run some steel wool over it to clean up the lines, then decal, then done!
View attachment 207088
View attachment 207089
Cheers!
Keeps getting better

I decided to add some ‘tank protection’ so the truss rods don’t do too much damage during transport.
Went to the hardware store and picked up some 3/8” ID, 1/2” OD clear plastic tubing.

Glad to see you practicing safe forking by using protection.
Looks great too!
The paint on the guard ribs really makes the chrome pop more too.

Last piece of the puzzle complete
CE1AD815-D3CB-498E-BDE6-1B007DE0B9B9.jpeg

See you in the ‘Finished’ section!

The "Lowco Liner" logo looks professional. Real good work! Perfect font choice.
Got it made at Lettering.com
I went with upgraded marine vinyl it was around $15-16. It’s the second set I’ve had done by them.

Classy final touches on this classy and a little bit sassy cruiser! Under that custom tailored black suit , silver cuff links and neck chain, lurks a mob 'king pin' looking for his next take over.

Too cool. Fully sick rides gents. I have to get to Savannah some day. I did business with a big time Savannah music icon years ago but never visited.

1664374566932.png

Latest posts

Back