lunch w/ dad - mtn bike!, unknown straightbar...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so dad invites me to lunch tues, and i'm thinking to ask him to look for a mountain bike as my son has appropriated mine, and my dad is known as a man who can get things from time to time. so he pulls in with a bike on his rack. i figure he's been on a ride. no, it's for me! a diamondback response, just needs a brake cable and c.l.a. NICE! aluminum frame, rock shox, shimano, it's even green :mrgreen: . says he got it for $10. taiwan made, but rides great.
DSC03991.jpg

got this straightbar off craigslist last week for parts. wanted blade forks for rrbo4 bike. looks like a newer retro frame - has rear facing dropouts, sort of double butted frame. could be a future build... cool guard, though someone drilled some holes to mount it. name that frame. anyone?
DSC03992.jpg

DSC03995.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

I want to say that second frame is a worksmen for some reason. :| Hopefully somebody else will know for sure.

That was funny Unchained I was thinking ...hummm looks like a worksman and then I read down and saw your response...So thats two votes for a worksman. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back