Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Howsabout we try a thread where we post a cool bike-related macro-shot (very close-up) each Monday.
Here's the script:
  • Post only on Monday. This gives folks something to look forward to other than the new work-week :bigsmile:
  • Be patient! Post one this Monday, then another next...and so on.:cool2:
  • If you have nothing this Monday but get a nice shot Tues/Wed/Thur etc, please save it for the next Monday rather than posting some other time during the week. :praise:
  • Keep it fresh! New pics only, no recycled shots week after week. :thumbsup:
I'll start. Here's "More Metal For The Pile" taken this AM:

12282015_015.JPG

Howsabout we try a thread where we post a cool bike-related macro-shot (very close-up) each Monday.
Here's the script:
  • Post only on Monday. This gives folks something to look forward to other than the new work-week :bigsmile:
  • Be patient! Post one this Monday, then another next...and so on.:cool2:
  • If you have nothing this Monday but get a nice shot Tues/Wed/Thur etc, please save it for the next Monday rather than posting some other time during the week. :praise:
  • Keep it fresh! New pics only, no recycled shots week after week. :thumbsup:

Are you guys doing this intentionally?
Unless this thread had some type of automatic limiting built in, I'm not sure that you'll be able to control when and how many photos will be posted. Especially as the number of posts start to build, the instructions on the first page are even less likely to be read and followed. There might be someone out there that would buck the suggested rules intentionally, but I would guess that most everyone else doesn't realize that there are parameters set even though part of it is in the title. We're all creatures of habit.
However, I still think it's a fun concept and I hope everyone proves me wrong! See ya next Monday!:forum:

Latest posts

Back