MAGIC RAT's Diamond frame bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm posting this for my friend Magic Rat. His new down tube is absolutely genius and I love it! It's one of those things where I said to myself ".... I wish I thought of that"!

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

very cool Idea..
an Old Bumper Jack.

It's probably safer welded to the Bike. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those thing flip out all the Time and they skip
teeth when you try and Lift a Car :x

tell your Friend it was a great Idea,

peace,
Kev.

Some progress pictures of Don's bike. Sorry the pictures are not great the battery in my camera was about dead.........

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Thanks again John for posting the Pics for me.

It started out as a girls mountain bike...

Thanks for the comps guys and thanks to Kustom Kreator for the pics.

It made its maiden voyage today...and nothing fell off.(first time I've been on a bike in 15 years)

The shifter is only 'momentary',the harder you pull the ring,the lower the gear.Relese the ring it returns to high gear.

The painted rims are easy but take a lotta time.I painted them when they were new hoops.Use painters tape ripped into about 2" strips all around the side of the rim,then use a single edge razor blade at a 45 degree angle between the flat and the side to trim the excess tape.

The rake on this one is way cool. I like thw way you did your wheels too. A lot of patience!
Is this a 26" wheeled creation, or does the truck in the background just create the illusion of not so big? :shock:

I like rats and this one is very nicely done! :mrgreen:

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Hey thanks rat,Yeah its a 26 incher.

The seat height is 30" and I'm 6'2"...maybe thats why it seems smaller.

its the bees knees man !!! i dont even remotely think "that was a MB" lookin at that thing, looks fast just leanin against the tree too !!! nice job !!!

Latest posts

Back