MAGnum Force

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAGmunForce.jpg

That's funny, that is just what I am doing, taking a 20" cantilever frame and putting mags on it! Don't worry, not for the build off! Just a fun side project. I'll keep an eye on this one!

Rotton said:
That's funny, that is just what I am doing, taking a 20" cantilever frame and putting mags on it! Don't worry, not for the build off! Just a fun side project. I'll keep an eye on this one!

Me likey!

spyder.jpg

My first build, from about 1994.

Rotton said:
Rotton,Jump in!
The compition in these Build offs is too much for me to win anyway.But everybody that takes part wins in someway,all that finish come away with a great bike and learn a lot from the others---it's all "just for fun"

Loudboys,Thanks for the pic,that's cool.Kinda what I "shootin" for,cource I'd add a bit of my own ideas---but that's a great lookin bike.

Ok, took your advice, I'll give it a go! Still not going to go with the canti and mags for this, but a good idea! And the loudboys bike does give a good look. Id go different as well, guess we all have ideas, but that's the point, eh? Good luck frameteam2003!

Re: MAGnum Force ---bars

Did the bars today.they will get cleaned and primed but at last I'm getting started
barsrrbo6.jpg

CRAZY bars! Gonna look Very COOL!

Back