Mags & Hubs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use this post to help others with mag wheels of all brands mags & hubs that they use.

I need help on my Lester mags I just got, they have a Bendix 76 hub that someone messed with before I got them which doesn't move at all & they had put the arm backwards?

I also want to know is there a few differences between hubs in mags than they are normally?

Ok.

Do these mag's still need rim strips to keep the tube in place since the don't have sharp edges inside and how to put a tire on then since they don't have lips for them like every other rim I have known does?

Sorry I am late but I have been busy trying to sell most of my bikes and helping move things.

After finally getting to do something I loosened it so it moves & brakes but it needs the whole thing cleaned & fresh grease/oil in both wheels but I don't know what, I have looked around the site but like always I can't find what someone said to use before.

Latest posts

Back