MAN HAVE SHED...MAN FEEL HAPPY...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC_0004.jpg

Man have place to "hide" now....Cable or satellite?

Rat Rod said:
KOTA said:
Man have place to "hide" now....Cable or satellite?

Man need A/C unit....101 degrees in plastic shed make man burst into fire. :lol:
I don't think "you" have to worry about FIRE. :lol:

oooo man cave... :mrgreen:

whats the footprint on that thing? standing headroom? how much does a plastic one cost? I am lookin for something similar , though I may just build one to match the house if I cant find one thats semi reasonably priced... :roll:

This one came from Lowe's.

It's the Rubbermaid brand and it's a 7' x 7' shed with an 8' ceiling height and sells for $649 I think.

I got it home in it's MASSIVE BOX and quickly checked out the directions and my brain locked up. :?

Did a Craigslist search and found a guy locally who assembles just about anything you have...sheds, playsets, furniture, exercise equipment, etc.

I guess he does all of the assembly work for the big stores like Lowe's, Home Depot, Sports Authority, etc.

He and another guy showed up yesterday and it took them close to four hours of struggling and cursing in the near 100 degree sun out there to get it put together.

That was the best $175 I spent in a while...ha ha! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Did a Craigslist search and found a guy locally who assembles just about anything you have...sheds, playsets, furniture, exercise equipment, etc.

I guess he does all of the assembly work for the big stores like Lowe's, Home Depot, Sports Authority, etc.

He and another guy showed up yesterday and it took them close to four hours of struggling and cursing in the near 100 degree sun out there to get it put together.

That was the best $175 I spent in a while...ha ha! :lol:

Thats the way to do it..drink an Ice Tea and watch them sweat and work :lol:

mikesbikes36 said:
is it for bikes ? how ya gonna hang stuff in there ? did u get them guys a frosty cold drink while there were workin on ur shed ? LOL

Bike painting both? :D

Latest posts

Back