MAN...I dig these bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello From Milwaukee....
These vintage/Rat Rod bicycles are a hole new world to me. I was always into cars and never even took a second look at a bicycle, then one day a friend of a friend brought a vintage bike over to my house and I was floored :shock: , I could not belive just how Cool looking these bikes are.Well I jumped on line and here I am. I just picked one up (not sure who manufactured it) But when its a rat its the COOL factor that matters not who made it.
Now I'll just have to keep a post of the build as I go.

Welcome! :D

The gallery is something I keep looking at; I used to be focused on one type of bike, but now I want one of everything. There's a lot of talent on this forum, and I lurk in the build threads often. Best part around here is the laid back attitude and encouragement. Post pics- I'm sure you'll get some hits. See ya around!

Mike.

Same thing happened to me. I was eating breakfast at a sidewalk cafe and this guy comes riding up on an old Monark tank bike. I thought it was cool and told him so. We spent about 10 minutes talking about old bikes and I was hooked. I went home, went on Craigslist and bought a 1939 Columbia Tank bike. I ride it every chance I get. I used to have hotrods but they were sold once the family came along. Now I enjoy being on the road and a cool vintage 2 wheeled pedal pusher. I am keeping my eyes open for rides for the rest of my family as they now have the bug. I just joined the site today so I am looking forward to reading what others have to say

Latest posts

Back