MAN!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Vision Gator....in black and white with Tracker Trucks and some green Sims wheels.

I had been riding some cheapo Nash boards from Toys R Us for several years and then I finally got the real deal.

Had to order it from our local bike shop that carried Vans and lots of awesome high dollar BMX bikes.

Seems like it took forever for it to come in, but when it did....man it felt like the smoothest ride out there.

i wanna know how it can be a sims and a dog town all at the same time. :wink:

i had a gator, psycostick and most of the vision boards back in the day. mini versions also.
a friend of mine skateboarded across america. vision and revo sponsered him.

started a charity called s.p.a.n. (support potencial athletes now)
he was an incredable free style skier but didn't have the funding to train for the olympic's.
hence s.p.a.n. (for other athletes in the same boat.)

he since went onto become a stuntman, and has been in all kinds of movies.

I still have a few of the boards I had when I was young, but the paint is worn off from grinding so i don't remember what they are

outskirtscustoms said:
I still have a few of the boards I had when I was young, but the paint is worn off from grinding so i don't remember what they are

post pic's and i'll probably be able to tell you what they are.
i managed a skateshop from 88 (i was 16) till 95.
the store also collected old boards, movies etc.

icyuod2 said:
outskirtscustoms said:

post pic's and i'll probably be able to tell you what they are.
i managed a skateshop from 88 (i was 16) till 95.
the store also collected old boards, movies etc.

I'll try to dig them out of my shed someday.....lol. I know one is a mongoose board. Walmart special :roll: The others are probably about the same.

I think this may be crazier than the old school BMX stuff.

I'm all for nostalgia, but $1000 for a plank of wood is pushing it for me.

I guess it's like collecting artwork to some extent, but when you step back and think on it for a minute it does push the limits of absurdity a little.

Latest posts

Back