MANUJAWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLO WRATTERS!! BACK FOR MORE TOM FOOLERY AND MISCHIEF. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY MESS UP HERE WITH COVID AND LIFE IN GENERAL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR ME AND MY FAMILIES RECENT BATTLE WITH THIS EPIDEMIC. NAMASTE. MY BROTHER B CAME THRU FOR ME YET AGAIN CUZ I WON A BIKE ON EBAY FOR $1 AND THE SELLER REFUSED TO SEND IT. THUS HOLDING UP MY ENTRY. SO IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT THE DREADED BUTTER KNIFE AND PAINT. SO STRAP ON YA SEATBELTS CUZ THE RIDES ABOUT TO START. FIRST LET ME GET MY SKEETER REPELLANT CUZ THESE BUGGERS ARE ATTACKING ME LIKE FIRST GRADERS AND I'M A JUICE BOX. SO LET'S CRANK UP THAT ''LA GRANGE" IN HONOR OF DUSTY HILL AND GTB!! PEACE

Welcome home brother!!!!
We were starting to get the blues without you here.
Crank up my second favorite ZZ Top song. "Blue Jean Blues"

HELLO WRATTERS!! THIS IS WHAT I'M STARTING WITH. MORE PIECES TO COME INTO VIEW LATER. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS. FAMILY DAY/ COOKOUT. I'LL GIVE YOU A BRIEF RUN DOWN ON WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON UP HERE LATER. BUT FOR NOW JUST LOOK AT THE PICS. SEE MY NEW GRAND DAUGHTER SYLVIA ROSE AND...GTB!! PEACE
IMG_20210731_112814962_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210731_112821944_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210724_130005373_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20210724_130955783_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20210724_140959299_HDR~2.jpg
CYMERA_20210731_140029.jpg
CYMERA_20210727_181524.jpg
CYMERA_20210730_161321.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!
Too much coolness for one post brother!
Sweet 3G for your build, food looks AMAZING, cool little scooter, wicked cool Mustang diorama and a BEAUTIFUL little granddaughter!

I’m gonna need a minute to process all this! 🤣
It’s so good to have you ‘in’ this year!

Build on!

OK!
Too much coolness for one post brother!
Sweet 3G for your build, food looks AMAZING, cool little scooter, wicked cool Mustang diorama and a BEAUTIFUL little granddaughter!

I’m gonna need a minute to process all this! 🤣
It’s so good to have you ‘in’ this year!

Build on!
I'm with Dr. T on this one - too much cool stuff here!

I SMELL WHAT YOUR COOKING!!!!

tumblr_mot03vNIMG1rupwxao9_250.gif

You're a versatile artist brother! Last year it was sprayfoam, this year cardoboard and bondo!
I forgot to ask earlier. What does MANUJAWN mean? The only thing that I can come up with is "Man you jawwin" like "Man you talking alot"???? Am I even close or am I way out in space?
I like the new decal on the hot rod scooter.

PHOTO TIP - You should edit your post and select Full Image on the pics so people don't have to click on them to embiggen them.

You're a versatile artist brother! Last year it was sprayfoam, this year cardoboard and bondo!
I forgot to ask earlier. What does MANUJAWN mean? The only thing that I can come up with is "Man you jawwin" like "Man you talking alot"???? Am I even close or am I way out in space?
I like the new decal on the hot rod scooter.

PHOTO TIP - You should edit your post and select Full Image on the pics so people don't have to click on them to embiggen them.
WELL BROTHER B. I SAID THAT I WOULD EXPLAIN THE NAME. BEING FROM PHILLY IT'S A SLANG TERM...JAWN. IT'S DESCRIBES A PERSON, PLACE AND THING. EXAMPLE..I WENT TO A JAWN IN SOUTHWEST. I PULLED UP TO THE JAWN , PARKED MY JAWN AND WENT IN. THE JAWN WAS PACKED. I ASKED JAWN BEHIND THE BAR DO YOU HAVE MODELO. SHE SAID YEAH. I SAYS GIVE ME 2 OF THEM JAWNS. JAWN SAYS DO YOU WANT YA CHANGE? I SAY NAW ...KEEP THAT JAWN.( GET IT ?!?)
SO THE BIKE YOU SENT IS...MA NU JAWN!! YOU HAVE TO SAY IT FAST. ALL AT ONE TIME.

WELL BROTHER B. I SAID THAT I WOULD EXPLAIN THE NAME. BEING FROM PHILLY IT'S A SLANG TERM...JAWN. IT'S DESCRIBES A PERSON, PLACE AND THING. EXAMPLE..I WENT TO A JAWN IN SOUTHWEST. I PULLED UP TO THE JAWN , PARKED MY JAWN AND WENT IN. THE JAWN WAS PACKED. I ASKED JAWN BEHIND THE BAR DO YOU HAVE MODELO. SHE SAID YEAH. I SAYS GIVE ME 2 OF THEM JAWNS. JAWN SAYS DO YOU WANT YA CHANGE? I SAY NAW ...KEEP THAT JAWN.( GET IT ?!?)
SO THE BIKE YOU SENT IS...MA NU JAWN!! YOU HAVE TO SAY IT FAST. ALL AT ONE TIME.

I got it now brother!!! I even did my research. I'm digging it. It can mean just about anything!

The tank filler is shaping up nice too. Those frames have a big space and it really looks great as a tank area.

Latest posts

Back