Pure class swear this thing doesn't want me to finish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fenders fit the fat tires perfectly, looks great!

It may be a little premature to judge the chrome at this point. There's plenty of time to refine things after seeing it with the rest of the hardware in place.

It may be a little premature to judge the chrome at this point. There's plenty of time to refine things after seeing it with the rest of the hardware in place.
Premature, huh? Thanks.... :wondering: :bigsmile:

z
waiting till I get the wood on I plan on using mineral oil which will give the wood a really dark finish
claphams-beforeafterwood.jpg
like the one on the right

Premature, huh? Thanks.... :wondering: :bigsmile:
Did I say something offensive?

By premature I meant that I felt that it's still early (at least in my mind) to judge how the chrome will look in concert with the rest of the parts that have yet to be seen on the bike. Things like the wood above and also things like the crank, stem, and bars which may also be chrome. Those additions might cause a different reaction to the chrome fenders.

I will try to keep my opinions to my self going forward. Peace.

By premature I meant that I felt that it's still early (at least in my mind) to judge how the chrome will look in concert with the rest of the parts that have yet to be seen on the bike. Things like the wood above and also things like the crank, stem, and bars which may also be chrome. Those additions might cause a different reaction to the chrome fenders.

I wasn't offend I understood what you meant the z was fat fingers

You're taking this way too seriously. Note the 'laughing face' at the end of my comment.

Shoot man, it's already looking solid with the cardboard tank. Lines are looking good. I don't hate that double kickstand either

Loving your build brother. Color choices are spot on!
Can't wait to see how the wood plays into this as well.
Killer build!

Loving your build brother. Color choices are spot on!
Can't wait to see how the wood plays into this as well.
Killer build!
Thanks waiting for Amazon to send my cove bit so I can get everything to work before trying it on an expensive peice of wood oh and I'm not a very good lumberjack the wood is dark walnut not maple.

Latest posts

Back