Pure class swear this thing doesn't want me to finish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tryinghardnottomakeajoketryinghardnottomakeajoke...

Nothing wrong with some bolt-ons

I was afraid to google those two terms together... :oops:

Reminds me of when my Aunt who made kiln fired doll heads and hands. She had just learned about the internet and decided to search for "plastic doll parts" and quickly learned far more than she ever wanted to know.

il_340x270.4899118153_jp1i.jpg

I have these really hoping they fit

Reminds me of when my Aunt who made kiln fired doll heads and hands. She had just learned about the internet and decided to search for "plastic doll parts" and quickly learned far more than she ever wanted to know.
I grew up in a small Irish town we use to make rotten applehead dolls creapest thing I ever made
1e410b89d1a1731bdc0a065cd20e2931--dried-apples-apple-dolls.jpg

I grew up in a small Irish town we use to make rotten applehead dolls creapest thing I ever made View attachment 234239
We made em too. They reminded me of the grandma that I was scared of, with the shriveled skin and the pressed in cloves for eyes... My therapist thanks you for the reminder

Not much today works been keeping me busy and my boss said a note from @Captain Awesome would not be accepted for not working on a Saturday but I did find time to work on my light
IMG_20230604_001939757.jpg

Tail light patch kit
The wired it to work with led,use two AAA batteries and the original switch
IMG_20230604_004852878.jpg
IMG_20230604_002310519.jpg

Rear light nice and bright
And if anyone ever wants a great soldering iron
IMG_20230604_002535602.jpg

San smart best inexpensive iron I've ever used 11 seconds to heat up and can programed shuts off when left unused.

Latest posts

Back