March 6th: Worksman Cycle Factory

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi folks,

I received an interesting invite and wanted to see who would be interested in coming along.

The Worksman Cycle plant in Ozone Park, NY is having a factory outlet sale March 6th. They are selling display and promo models used at trade shows. This is the first time they've held a weekend sale like this.

They have offered me, since I was inquiring, a plant tour if a group of us come down.

Normally plant tours are only available during weekdays, and with advance notice.

SIDEBAR200S.jpg

I can pick up people along the way on our trip down. It sounds like a really cool opportunity, to see where and how these bikes are made.

How often can you pick up a bike from the factory it was made in?

Email me at [email protected] or reply here if you are interested.

More info is online here: http://worksmancycles.com/shopsite_sc/s ... index.html

(their Buy American page is well worth the read, if only to sympathize with the current state of US manufacturing.)

--Rob Bareiss, Bike New London

Thats cool..... I wish I was closer.

Thanks,Rob but not looking to buy any bikes any time soon. Plenty of projects at home .
Sold 2 bikes at Sunday's swap in Dudley ( missed your team) but thanks for invite.
How's plans for the Bike/Art Show in New London, coming along ?

Getting together a list of people who would like to go to this. If you are interested, please post here and let me know. We can meet there or connect along the way - any point along I-95 in CT.

The address is 94-15 100th Street, Ozone Park, NY 11416. This is in Queens a bit north of JFK Airport. Should be an interesting trip!

Email to [email protected]

--Rob

As much as I'm looking forward to a factory visit, it looks like this weekend is not going to work out for me to go to NYC. The sale and the factory tour are still available to anyone who does visit Worksman Cycles.

I just won't be making the trip- way too many things going on in real life...

We will do it another time~
--Rob

Latest posts

Back