MAXXIMUM FLOW (LAST CALL!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAXXIMUM FLOW 7/27- 90% finished!

Sweet and simple. How is the quality of those Persons saddles?

I like the lines of this one!

All "good" stuff too- no deal breaker parts!

On the short list....... :D

8) 8) 8) 8)

badmuller said:
I'm a big fan of those tires, I could not think of a better bike to match them, awesome job!
thanks,i really like the electras cause they are big and meaty! :D i tried this same combo in RRBO4, but had to do the frame change due to fork problems. i still havent used the cream ones yet,and they are 2 years old! :lol: this year.....i beat the frame!
DSCN1033.jpg

Good lookin bike. Looks fast. And with those big Electra tires, it will be fast, they hold 60 lbs of air so they roll easy. I like it.

Re: MAXXIMUM FLOW ( LAST CALL! )

well...i got a headlight, but it will take a miracle to finish the tail light before i take pics tomorrow. i had to go over to a buddys house and use a glass cutter to open up the sealed beam light some more. its hard to fit the electronics into such a small space, and still keep it self-contained! the positive side is that i build in a minimalist style,so without the taillight,it still has great lines. at least thats what i keep telling myself! :lol: purdy pics tomorrow,driveway pics today.
DSCN3487.jpg
DSCN3486.jpg
DSCN3492.jpg
DSCN3493.jpg
DSCN3489.jpg
DSCN3495.jpg
DSCN3496.jpg

WHEW!! YEAH BABY!! I LOVE THE WAY THE WHITE BREAKS UP THE COLOR! C-YA AT THE FINISHED PAGE. PEACE

scott brownsey said:
wow very sweet what r the handle bars there perfect bars awsum job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
the bars are old dyno roadster bars that have been cut down and wrapped with 3 layers of black hockey stick tape. the bars have a nice flat curve to them,without being too wide.

Crisp - Clean - Beautiful lines.
The antithesis of my build
I love it.

texasbigjon said:
scott brownsey said:
wow very sweet what r the handle bars there perfect bars awsum job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
the bars are old dyno roadster bars that have been cut down and wrapped with 3 layers of black hockey stick tape. the bars have a nice flat curve to them,without being too wide.
yes they do i dig them they have to b hard to find im sure

Back