(MBBO#04 Class 1) "Fury"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple more things and it's done.
DSCI0285_zpssnc4tswh.jpg

Very unique build and creative ideas implemented! And finished on time, can't beat that! Well done...:41:
I still have to find the left crank and pedal. It's around here somewhere. And install a brake.

Sweet! And that paint held up to the build being so fast after getting sprayed? I've built a week after painting and I still find it too soft to cinch down wheels or ad frame clips.
Must be the warm temps, it was dry to touch in 15 minutes, bone dry in 3 hours.

Frame is awesome,gives me some ideas,well done,theres a bike shop in phillippines that has heaps of NOS bmx parts or old style repop stuff,I was after 2 layback posts and a SR clamp,but was gona cost around $90 new zealand dollars all up,most of it postage,shame as I would buy heaps and sell to the retro/resto builders here,postage kiilled the deal

Frame is awesome,gives me some ideas,well done,theres a bike shop in phillippines that has heaps of NOS bmx parts or old style repop stuff,I was after 2 layback posts and a SR clamp,but was gona cost around $90 new zealand dollars all up,most of it postage,shame as I would buy heaps and sell to the retro/resto builders here,postage kiilled the deal
I'm always trying to find a cheaper and reliable way to ship here, nothing seems to be in the works in the near future from what I can see. What city was that shop in you mentioned?

Latest posts

Back