MBBO#3 and 2015 Winter BO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Are you likely to join either (or both) Build-Off's?

• Total voters

metalchewy

For the love of the Ride ❤️ 🚲
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What are peoples thoughts on a BMX/MTB/KLUNKER build-off next year instead of a muscle bike build-off?

3 years running on Muscle Bikes, is it time for a change?

Luke.

I've always wanted to build a from scatch adult sized BMX. Hmm, fat tired, custom 29er bmx...

..... I'm in!

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
First, let me say that I just found this thread. I don't normally check this area, so I hadn't seen it before. I have a build idea that I've just recently developed, and that I'm excited about, so I think I'll be in for the Winter Build Off.

As to next year's build off idea, I've had a 26" BMX idea floating around in my head for a while, but with no plans to actually do it anytime soon. This might be the motivation I need to do it.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First, let me say that I just found this thread. I don't normally check this area, so I hadn't seen it before. I have a build idea that I've just recently developed, and that I'm excited about, so I think I'll be in for the Winter Build Off.

As to next year's build off idea, I've had a 26" BMX idea floating around in my head for a while, but with no plans to actually do it anytime soon. This might be the motivation I need to do it.
Awesome!

Luke.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
so winter build dates? and would anyone have a problem with Momma Jats and I teaming up? There will not be any fork fabrication etc. But she needs a trike to ride. it will be a combination of Schwinn trike and another frame. its her choice of colors Etc. what do you guys think?
Troy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dates were given, but possibly on another thread. JAN 1 to APR 1. I've gotta say, I'm excited to start my build! This one's been keeping me up at night. I wish I were exaggerating.
:thumbsup: First post on this thread actually:
Winter Build-Off#02 2015: January 1st to April 1st 2015.

Very cool that everyone is looking forward to it so much!

would anyone have a problem with Momma Jats and I teaming up?

Pretty sure most will be ok with a husband and wife team!

Luke.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:thumbsup: First post on this thread actually:

Very cool that everyone is looking forward to it so much!

Pretty sure most will be ok with a husband and wife team!

Luke.
cool! we will be doing just hers no me being in the way with a build for me!! she is very excited about this build.

CRASH

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
What are peoples thoughts on a BMX/MTB/KLUNKER build-off next year instead of a muscle bike build-off?

Luke.
I'm a muscle bike guy, so I say "keep with what works". There's the WBO and big RRB build off for the other stuff. I already have my project for the MBBO4. ;)

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know whats it called but will a new title or topic be created for the winter build off as was done for the MBBO?
Yes, a new thread group will be created in the next couple of days. Thanks for the reminder though, I need to shoot of an email to Rat Rod to get it set up!

Luke.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Luke.
Due to popular demand, going to keep the MBBO in it's normal time slot and bump the BMX/MTB/Klunker to the WBO timeslot Jan-Apr 2016...

Luke.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Due to popular demand, going to keep the MBBO in it's normal time slot and bump the BMX/MTB/Klunker to the WBO timeslot Jan-Apr 2016...

Luke.
So is this build off started or when will it start I haven't seen a thread Yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0