MBBO#3 FINISHED BIKES THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Judge" (2014 MBBO Class #1)

1971 Huffy "The Judge 5"

LGAV3R.jpg

mGrf6f.jpg

zn98Cf.jpg

YL1bRv.jpg

AXVY7a.jpg

iI7KbN.jpg

VQWR6W.jpg

MkEXbh.jpg

And the final approval...

ndLgMi.jpg

Last edited:
So many cool good looking bikes! It's gonna be hard voting. Every time I scroll further looking through the bikes I think oh yeah there's that one I really like it and then scroll further to see more and don't know what bike I like best . It's a good thing voting will last a few days!

(MBBO3 Class2) Texas Muscle

Weather finally cleared up enough, still cold out but finally had a chance to go out and snap a few pictures. Didn't really have a favorite photo so just going to throw them all up here. Most are of the same view.

Cargo bike meets muscle?
Or looks like it's waiting to steal ya lunch money...

"The Judge" (2014 MBBO Class #1)

1971 Huffy "The Judge 5"

LGAV3R.jpg

zn98Cf.jpg

YL1bRv.jpg

AXVY7a.jpg

iI7KbN.jpg

VQWR6W.jpg

MkEXbh.jpg

And the final approval...

ndLgMi.jpg
Niiiiiiiiice one.
Son looks like he is concentrating to much.

WOW! They just keep getting better and better – the creativity expressed in these pages is impressive indeed; well done you all!

IMHO you are all winners :thumbsup:

So many cool good looking bikes! It's gonna be hard voting. Every time I scroll further looking through the bikes I think oh yeah there's that one I really like it and then scroll further to see more and don't know what bike I like best . It's a good thing voting will last a few days!

+1 The bikes on here are all so awesome..each one is a treasure.

Niiiiiiiiice one.
Son looks like he is concentrating to much.

He's starin' at that cool bike! Judge 5 is awesome!

"Super Stock Scrambler" (MBBO 2014 Class 1)

1976 Stingray 1X10 SRAM-bler Intense Blue Pearl Effect.....scenario.

blue14_zps95f03401.jpg~original

Wow was this fun! Was such a blast to be in on the action at the end with all of you. Love every build on here.

This one is meant to be a fast comfy cruiser that takes the comfy a little farther....it cruises good too!

blue15_zps612279c9.jpg~original

blue17_zpsff666d9c.jpg~original

blue16_zps61cb689c.jpg~original

blue10_zps87c71180.jpg~original
\

blue5_zps8a6f81e7.jpg~original

blue8_zps21557beb.jpg~original

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Last edited:
ALiEN FiRE
MBBO#3 class2

Started life as a Roadmaster women's mountain bike. She got the flip strip and hip treatment ala' ALiEN style. With underslung super apes, a retro 5 speed rear gear cluster, and a customized shimano shifter up top. She now sports a plasma headlight and blue suede upholstery which compliments the Electron Blue Pearl paint topped with Clear Effex glitter coat. ALiEN FiRE is an easy rider, able to kick it in top gear with a 46/14 ratio... was a fun build with very little actual welding.
Thanks for looking!

Carl. :android:

Last edited:
Don't corner too hard with all that tire snot on there.

LOL! My hat blew off while I was riding it to take pics and the front tire slid like crazy when I turned around to get it....no biggie though...handling is real mellow on this bike.

Crash keep your kid blinding he doing a awesome job. A plus. Love it

Latest posts

Back