MBBO/BMXBO 2020-2021 RULES - READ FIRST!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this was going on!

I actually started building a 26” muscle bike in early September!

I think I’ll meet all 3 of the rules in the class 1build.....

Can I enter my ‘61 rollfast even though I started building in September?

Cruisers? So 26” is a go? I was just about to start a build thread in the normal section for a project, might as well toss my hat in the BO if 26” is cool

Actually, I have a 20” frame on the way too....
If it's "bmx", go for it. Just letting the competitors do their thing

And because it's worth repeating

* Build Off starts Oct 1st 2020 and ends on Jan 15th 2021 at 9:00 pm CT.

* You are expected to start a build thread in the appropriate class “Build Journal” section and post progress pics as you go. Please don't just build away and expect to jump in at the last second with a finished bike. You can enter at any time before the deadline, but the build must not be finished when you enter

* You must post a thread in the appropriate “Finished Bikes” subforum for your class once your work is complete. Please make the first photo in your finished thread your top choice as it will be the photo used in the voting process. If your builds rideability is questionable please provide a riding picture or video, just to quell that question from those that like to cause trouble

* Multiple entries from one builder are allowed, but they must have their own build threads as well as their own finished threads and be entered for voting separately

Ok, slightly dumb question, but in the MBBO, is it possible to enter a bike that was already started on before the competition, but not finished? I've hit a serious financial rut with my muscle trike, Poison Apple, but I have another bike that I had mocked up but never fully assembled that I could probably finish in time and within my budget for the MBBO. I just don't want to break any competition rules.
BFtD_Schwinn_Dixie_got_muscle1.jpg

Is it just me, or was anyone thinking that the build off deadline was the end of January??? So many good builds may be running out of time. I'm sure COVID hasn't helped. Locked down where I am. It was so hard to get a simple bolt for my sissy bar the other day.....

I guess I just remember previous build offs being 4 months.

Is it just me, or was anyone thinking that the build off deadline was the end of January??? So many good builds may be running out of time. I'm sure COVID hasn't helped. Locked down where I am. It was so hard to get a simple bolt for my sissy bar the other day.....

I guess I just remember previous build offs being 4 months.
The deadline has been the same since the buildoff began. Nothing has changed. If you'd like to change it feel free to petition with @CRASH . He's going to see this baby across the finish line

Latest posts

Back