Me and the Phoenix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just a quick intro. I found this site while cruising around Chopperbicycles.net. After
looking through the threads here, this place is more my style. I've included a pic of my Phoenix.
Picked her up from the Goodwill for $30. Some WD-40, grease, a nice $15 set of E-bay whitewalls
along with two weeks of TLC and I got me my daily rider. Tomorrow I'm going cruising around
Tempe town lake after searching for more project raw materials so that I can try some of the
ideas I've already found here. Great site!

bike9pi9.jpg

Welcome! Glad you wandered over. These guys and gals do some amazing things! :shock: The Phoenix looks sweet. Never liked that style of Apes, but after joining this board, I've come to really love them! Even picked up a set from Petri & Sons for a future project. They look great on rats but on the custom choppers ...... :?

It's funny, but everytime someone says they came from one board to another, this is what my brain sees ........
A harbor with some old rotting docks. Tethered to these docks are three or four old large ships (HMS RatRod Bikes, USS ChopperBicycle, etc.) from the 18th century. The heavy ropes holding the ships to the docks, heave up and down as hundreds of rats scury from one ship to another looking for bits and pieces needed for their survival!
Now just imagine what I'd be like if I did drugs! :shock:

Sorry for the "Brain Walkabout".

Stay ratty,
Chainsaw

Thanks for the warm welcome gents!

tikiharl: Hit me up if you're looking to get together and turn a wrench or just cruise. This town has a lot of
nice parks and places to ride, the weather is still good for another month or two.

This is also a standing invitation to any other Tempe Rats.

chainsaw: :shock: , but since I'm a Navy vet (and currently back in...long story) I actually understood your symbolism.

Hello from North West Phoenix ! Nice bike. And dont rub it in too bad the we only have a couple of months of good riding weather left, when most of the country is actually experiencing winter right about now ! :lol:

Welcome fellow squid, I was on the Independence during Sadam Husane's first gulf invitational. Nice looking bike you've got there...Kelly
ride2.gif

Chainsaw said:
It's funny, but everytime someone says they came from one board to another, this is what my brain sees ........
A harbor with some old rotting docks. Tethered to these docks are three or four old large ships (HMS RatRod Bikes, USS ChopperBicycle, etc.) from the 18th century. The heavy ropes holding the ships to the docks, heave up and down as hundreds of rats scury from one ship to another looking for bits and pieces needed for their survival!
Now just imagine what I'd be like if I did drugs! :shock:
Another Movie oppurtunity
I only saw a man, walking into another store

Welcome to the forums

Back