mean green

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
an old friend called out of the blue. He knows of my weakness for B C Rich guitars. Did a little wheelin and dealin and got this sweet 80's Warlock without spending a dime!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
000_0002.jpg

000_0003-1.jpg

000_0002-1.jpg

1 nut pc. missing, others in the case. Trem arm is gone but Ill probably block the trem anyway. If not, I may have one laying around here somewhere...

I've got a plain Telecaster to jam some r+b back-up with, but I'm too heavy handed to get serious on electric, especially after having a broken wrist. It's always nice to have all the parts though. Enjoy! :)

Nice guitar. I've never heard of that brand before. Made in USA?? I can't play a lick of music but I have many other skills. I've been wanting to learn how to inlay the mother of pearl "dots" and whatever else on the frets (is that the right term?) of guitars. I think you could really add some nice personal touches with m-o-p or ivory...animals, scrollwork, lettering. I can inlay gold into gun steel so I don't think learning to inlay m-o-p into wood would be that difficult. Gary

Markm said:
Thanks! Now, how do I build a bike around it?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
some kind of rack that holds a guitar case on one side, and a Marshall mini-stack or Pignose portable on the other.

Latest posts

Back